After the one of a year of long-long wait PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) has made its ways to PlayStation 4. There are PUBG Mobile, PUBG PC, and PUBG Xbox One already available and now the PUBG corp. has finally released PUBG For PS4. You may want to check the PUBG price, PUBG guide, PUBG gameplay and more, yes? If so, then we are here to help you know everything about PUBG PS4.
Before you jump into the PUBG PS4 world, you should know that PUBG is just not a game. It is a battle royal where you fight against 99 other players in a fight for survival. The goal? Be the last man standing. That’s it! But what do you have to do become the last man survival? So, here we are!
How To Play PUBG PS4
PUBG PS4 GamePlay
- First, you will have to start with parachuting onto an island against 99 other players either solo, as a duo, or in a squad depending on your preference.
- There are total three PUBG PS4 maps available now Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok, and PUBG Snow Map “Vikendi” is coming to PS4 in January 2019.
- Be aware of your surroundings and where other enemies are dropping.
- Head to the nearest shelter to look for weapons, protective gear like helmets and vests, plus other valuable items like medkits, grenades, ammo, and more.
- Keep in mind the “circle” on the map, once this circle closes in, you will start to take damage if you are not safely inside of it. each circle increases the damage received outside of it. So, don’t get caught in the blue zone!
- Now it depends on you how you are making strategies and applying your skill to kill everyone else and get “Winner Winner Chicken Dinner”
PUBG PS4 Price and Download Size
If you have waited for enough and wants to buy PUBG for PS4 right now, then you should know the price of PUBG PS4 version. The PUBG PS4 price starting at $29 in the US and the PUBG PS4 download size is 33.51GB while Xbox One X version is only half of that. And a minimum of 25GB free space is required.
PUBG PS4 Guide: Lobby and Controller
PUBG Lobby Guide
- There are four different queues to choose from: Solo, Duo, Squad and 1-man Squad (playing alone in a match against squads of 3 or 4)
- Choose between Third Person Perspective (TPP) and First Person Perspective (FPP).
- To jump into a match, hit Play.
- Training Mode for practice
- There is Customization menu; you can customize a wide range of looks from head to toe and choose your gender, face, hairstyle, and makeup. You can also preview the skins you have in your inventory of each clothing item, gun, parachute, and helmet.
- Crates available for purchase with BP and you can see upper right corner of the lobby screen which you can use to purchase in the game. You can also use G-Coin and PUBG’s premium currency to purchase in the game.
- You can set your preferences for Controls, Gameplay, Audio, and Graphics in PUBG PS4 settings.
PUBG Controller Guide
- 5 different controller schemes for different scenarios: Basic, Aim, Vehicle, Swim and Map.
- There will also be another preset available called Type B. The most important change for Type B is the L2 button (when in Basic). Holding L2 will make your character go into ADS mode and tapping once will just aim.
PUBG PS4 Graphics
PUBG on the PlayStation 4 Pro has some performance improvements and increased graphical fidelity. And both PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 4 Pro support HDR. The sad thing is PUBG on PS4 on does not support the native 4k resolution and the PUBG PS4 game will be playable in 30FPS, not 60 FPS.